Start your journey at Atlas Copco where you will be challenged to always find a better way! We offer a family friendly and collaborative work environment, competitive and comprehensive pay and benefits packages, including choices in medical/dental/vision,
life insurance, wellness programs, vacation and paid holidays, paternity leave and an outstanding 401k with company match.
Product Controls Engineer is responsible for developing new products driven by latest technology and customer demands, insuring on-time introduction and delivery.
- Document and maintain product specification and iterative design requirements
- EPLAN electrical & pneumatic design and documentation of product components
- Programming of internal and external devices including PLC’s, HMI’s, Servo Drives, and Robots
- Understanding and applying international electrical and safety specifications
- Offer top support and service resources to identify root cause and corrective action plans as required
- Develop and perform acceptance testing of products to industry standard techniques
- Familiarity with DVCS work concept and demonstrated ability to keep other stakeholders informed of project status
- Ability to deliver a solution to meet a target budget model including direct interactions with purchasing and vendors
- Self-motivated individual to implement Henrob standard products to meet the needs of our customers.This individual will interface with many other groups in order to collect, understand, and complete our deliverable requirements.
- Fluent in English in both written and spoken form.
- Contribute in a global engineering community, familiarity with other languages are welcomed.
- A team player and broad minded engineering manager with penchant for problem solving and decreasing waste. Open to limited travel to local customers and global engineering centers.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to represent the company externally in a highly professional and credible manner
- Be an asset to the company though contributions that to lead new product developments
- Relatable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Broad minded engineer with penchant for problem solving and decreasing waste. Willing to respect the entire electro-mechanical system as a whole and understand the value and operation of each piece.
- PLC Programming within IEC 61131-3 editor, HMI design, and industrial communication standards
- Electrical and fluid power systems design, familiarity with NEC / IEC norms, EMC testing
- Robot or PC [C#, Java, Python] programming experience preferred
- Applicant will be able to contribute in a global engineering community.
- Open to limited travel to local customers and global engineering centers.
- Bachelors in Electrical/Software/Automation Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university course or minimum 3 years related experience and/or training.
Henrob Acquired in 2014 by Atlas Copco, with over 500 people worldwide and expanding rapidly, Industrial Assembly Solutions (IAS) is an innovator and market leader in the field of self-pierce riveting (SPR) and Flow Drill Systems (FDS) with a growing list of global customers in the automotive industry such as Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar Land Rover and General Motors. Atlas Copco IAS designs and manufactures rivets and riveting equipment as well as flow drill systems often for robotic application, offering a comprehensive joining system solution. The Industrial Assembly Solutions division shall be perceived as the global partner for innovative joining solutions in selected customer segments.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us in writing and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.