The Production Team Lead is responsible for directly supervising and coordinating the daily production activities of the rivet collation area.
- Ensure the daily history sheets, manufacturing packs and all other related paperwork are filled out accurately and timely
- Record all data, using up-to-date forms and internal systems
- Update machine status report
- Manage team schedules/distribute new jobs to the work area
- Electronically process finished goods through a centralized business software system (SYSPRO)
- Consult with other department team leads and supervisors to effectively coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
- Ensure that all machines run to their maximum potential in order to reduce unplanned stops and tooling changeover times
- Coordinate and assist in supporting preventive maintenance duties with machine repair group
- Train new team members on work instructions and forms per process control plan
- Address routine employee related issues that come up during the shift, with assistance from department supervisor / manager as needed.
- Assist operators with technical machine issues throughout the day
- Work with other Henrob Group entities on technical issues
- Ensure daily production targets are understood, communicated adequately and met
- Use work orders and other documentation to sort & package mechanical fasteners
- Participate in the interviewing of new production operators, as needed
- Manage proper stock of critical raw materials
- Previous similar and successful experience leading a small production team preferred
- Able to perform tooling changeovers
- Ability to perform basic machine troubleshooting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Lead by example and demonstrate integrity in all actions
- Full understanding and compliance with Safety and Quality procedures
- Knowledge and working experience with Windows XP/7
- Basic math skills
- Professional approach and team oriented
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.occasionally, in a safe manner.
- Preferred minimum one year work experience as a Collation Operator or similar work experience
High School diploma or equivalent
Henrob Acquired in 2014 by Atlas Copco, with over 500 people worldwide and expanding rapidly, Industrial Assembly Solutions (IAS) is an innovator and market leader in the field of self-pierce riveting (SPR) and Flow Drill Systems (FDS) with a growing list of global customers in the automotive industry such as Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar Land Rover and General Motors. Atlas Copco IAS designs and manufactures rivets and riveting equipment as well as flow drill systems often for robotic application, offering a comprehensive joining system solution. The Industrial Assembly Solutions division shall be perceived as the global partner for innovative joining solutions in selected customer segments.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us in writing and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.