The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist is responsible for providing professional reception services and administrative support for the human resources department and site management team.
- Answer main phone line, direct phone calls to appropriate parties or answer general questions.
- Greet, sign in and direct site visitors in a professional and timely manner.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to appropriate employees and departments. Maintain postage meter and process overnight mail as needed. Prepare necessary shipping documentation, trace incoming/outgoing shipments as requested.
- Respond to and distribute incoming and outgoing messages left in the answering system on a daily basis.
- Responsible for keeping an accurate inventory of general office supplies and promotional literature via ERP system.
- Put together new hire information packets for human resources department.
- Provide assistance in organizing company functions and ordering meals for events as requested (picnics, holiday parties, business meetings, Safety Day).
- Assist with data entry, labeling and related projects for Finance, HR, Engineering, Operations and Maintenance departments.
- Assist with accounts payable invoice processing as needed.
- Generate sign up communication and organization of monthly Lunch and Learn activities, with support from human resources.
- Update digital signage in reception area on a daily or weekly basis.
- Keep reception area clean and clutter free.
- Other administrative functions as assigned by management or human resources manager.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent phone and in-person presence (courteous and professional).
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and web-based systems.
- Ability to work independently with good problem solving skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual, with an ability to use discretion, maintain confidentiality, work with sensitive information appropriately.
2+ years of similar work experience success preferred
- High school diploma required
Henrob Acquired in 2014 by Atlas Copco, with over 500 people worldwide and expanding rapidly, Industrial Assembly Solutions (IAS) is an innovator and market leader in the field of self-pierce riveting (SPR) and Flow Drill Systems (FDS) with a growing list of global customers in the automotive industry such as Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar Land Rover and General Motors. Atlas Copco IAS designs and manufactures rivets and riveting equipment as well as flow drill systems often for robotic application, offering a comprehensive joining system solution. The Industrial Assembly Solutions division shall be perceived as the global partner for innovative joining solutions in selected customer segments.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us in writing and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.